…is that I end up cancelling too many flights. Today’s flight to KAGC – Allegheny County Airport is a case in point.
The current radar picture shows that with a bit of flexibility of plans I could avoid the thunderstorms, although I’d probably be in a lot of rain and some turbulence. But in consideration of Vicki and Laura’s stomachs, and Vicki’s lack of flexibility, I have to cancel. If some more of that red stuff built up while we were en-route and we had to land to wait it out, Vicki can’t miss tomorrow’s work and we’d end up leaving the plane and renting a car to drive back, and that is too expensive and un-fun.