Ganked from a friend’s friends locked LiveJournal.
Ten Things I’ve Done That I Bet You Haven’t:
- Got my pilots license.
- Cross country skied 168km in 2 days. Twice. (Canadian Ski Marathon, 1981 and 1982.)
- Silver medal in Ontario Orienteering Championships, 1981. Competed in Canadian Orienteering Championships.
- Landed at EAA Airventure, Oshkosh 2003 (along with 11,000 other planes).
- Only Canadian (out of 4,000+ participants) at Jan Kjellstrom Orienteering Meet, Lake District, UK, 1992.
- Backpacked in Banff, canoe tripped in Algonquin Park and Georgian Bay.
- Adopted two children from Romania.
- Married twice – got it right the second time.
- Took the train from Toronto to Vancouver, saw Banff by moonlight.
- Registered and then gave away the domain “canoe.com” to the lying assholes at Toronto Sun Publishing.