Skip to content
- Is it just because I have a short soft pallete, or do other people find it nearly impossible to breathe when they have their head back and somebody forcing their mouth open and spraying stuff in it?
- If we were really intelligently designed, wouldn’t the nasal passages connect to the lungs and the mouth connect to the stomach, with no interconnection between them?
- Maybe it’s supposed to be like a four barrel carburetor where you open the mouth to get more air when you really need it?
- I wonder if that thing they use to clean off the scale is called a “sonic screwdriver”?
- Is that thing set to the resonant frequency of your skull on purpose, or is that just a lucky coincidence?
- My hand has gone numb. I guess I’m clenching them a bit. No surprises there.